It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

21.8.05

Interesting.













The Keys to Your Heart



You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.

In love, you feel the most alive when your lover is creative and never lets you feel bored.

You'd like to your lover to think you are loyal and faithful... that you'll never change.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.

Your ideal relationship is open. Both of you can talk about everything... no secrets.

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.

You think of marriage something you've always wanted... though you haven't really thought about it.

In this moment, you think of love as something you thirst for. You'll do anything for love, but you won't fall for it easily.



http://www.blogthings.com/keystoyourheartquiz/">What Are The Keys To Your Heart?



There is one that I completely disagree with, one that I think I disagree with but might actually be true in the long run, and one that I'm not sure if it's accurate or not and go back and forth in my mind.

Then again, the one that I'm not sure about (the last one) is essentially true if you believe the other test:

Your Ideal Relationship is Casual Dating

Maybe you're looking for love...
But mostly you're looking for fun.
You could get serious with the right person.
For now, though, you're enjoying playing the field.


So what do I know?

3 Comments:

  • At 12:15 AM, Blogger Jennifer Wertkin said…

    OK, um, I'm not even going to TAKE that test. It will tell me that I have a need to take care of people that overwhelms all other needs I might have. I'm changing, but man, it's hard. I think you have a healthy attitude, woman.

    So...how has the summer been. Mine has SUCKED. I'll email you and give you the details.

    xo
    jw

     
  • At 3:43 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    From what I know of you, Stephanie, I'd say this fits.

     
  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger -Me said…

    jen, how are you? You've been MIA - I hope all is well. I'll look forward to you r email.

    Matthew, actually, I'd agree.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.