It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

10.9.05

Football and beer! That will about sum up today! After getting home at 4 am last night, I am up, checked my email to see if I would have enough players on my team, and am about to head to the Treehouse to sit in the sun. (My friends play at 11, so the timing will be perfect.) After drinking for about 2 hours, I have to head to the football field, where I will be playing. Hioefully, I will have enough players - I'm not sure! Then, back to the Treehouse to drink some more in the sun. After a few hours of that, I have to go home and shower, then head to the Dive bar to watch the OSU/Texas game. (Party starts at 6...) :) Football and beer, beer and football. How else does one spend Saturdays?

So my friend made the poor decision to call at 2 am to find out where we were and what we were doing. Suddenly, he becomes the person who is driving us to eat hot dogs. (I don't even like hot dogs, but wherever we were, the hot dogs were the best things I've ever eaten in my life.) Poor guy - he won't make that mistake again. Then again, we go into this "restaurant (I use that term looksely - it was like a broom closet with a table that served food) and he gets to say, "I'm with my harem of women." Nice...

PS Boston, you all are idiots...Remember our deal? You take care of that end, we'll take care of this end?? You are only 4 us. When you have 6 games against the Yankees, do you really want to be losing them? You can still lose that division Boston. How can I give my firstborn for the Yankees not to make the playoffs if you don't want to win the division? I expect better from you next time - which is in a few hours today.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:08 PM, Blogger Yoga Korunta said…

    Are you two talking about football, baseball, basketball or tiddly winks?

     
  • At 8:25 AM, Blogger -Me said…

    I can talk all four... :)

    The Mets, playing "meaningful" baseball in September, choked in the first week. Nice...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.