It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

15.9.05

I just broke my cell phone! Why this is bad - the Sprint store doesn't open until 10 am. But I have to be at work at 10 am because I am interviewing a summer associate candidate. THEN I have to get on a plane and will be in Cape Cod until Monday. Which means - AT BEST - I am without cell until Monday night.

I feel so naked!!

(Remember the days before we all had cell phones attached to us? I vaguely do. But I'm still unhappy with my current situation in life. NO CELL PHONE?? This is NOT the weekend for that to occur.)

3 Comments:

  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger Jennifer Wertkin said…

    I was the last New Yorker to get a cell phone. Now I wish I could throw the damned thing away. I have taken to turning it off on the weekends and not bringing it with me when I go out. It's really freed me. For work, though, I do need it to be on...you know, lawyering and stuff

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger derek said…

    I know the feeling.

    Try getting a box of contacts without your prescription...

    Not fun :-(.

    I feel for you...

    The sad thing is, I still miss calls with my cell.

     
  • At 4:39 PM, Blogger -Me said…

    I thought I was the last person to get a cell in NYC! WHen I lived there in 2000, I *felt* like the last one!! But now I always have it. I don't have a home phone, and I do love my cell.

    A box of contact? I have the sleep in throw away kind. I want that surgery.

    How do you miss calls with your cell.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.