It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

13.10.05

I discovered this Sudoku puzzle in USA Today last week (which I got while in San Fran) and I'm totally addicted. Surprisingly, I'm even really good at it. I say "surprisingly" because it involves: (1) numbers; and (2) logic, neither of which we can really say are Stephanie's strong points. So what's the appeal? I have no idea. But I'm addicted.

My football team is playing a pretty bad team this week, so we might have a shot to win a game. So...anyone here in town a ringers and want to show up and play?

For work, we are making a video type training thing. So I have lines to learn. My role is essentially a sexual harasser. Though I prefer the title "flirt." So I just wonder, is it bad that the role comes naturally to me?

My soccer team lost in the playoffs last night. Crushing, really. Our defense was completely awsome last night (and I'm not saying that just because my little brother plays essentially sweeper) but our offense could not put the ball in the net at all. So the score at the end of the game was 0-0 (especially crushing because their defense wasn't super strong - their strength were in their crisp passes - and we were winning most of the balls in the air.) So basically, it came down to a shoot out. That's a hell of a way to end the season. Because you just played your guts out for an entire game, to go down like that, open shots on the goal, one and one. It sucks.

There are two parties Saturday night that I want to attend. One this Friday, one night Friday, two the Friday after that, two the Saturday after that. T'is the season for parties, I guess. Though that meant that the only night left for me to have a party was Saturday the 22nd. Oh, well.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger -Me said…

    Thanks Eden. That is awesome. I actually like his five year old "I dressed myself Mommy" appearance! :)

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry to hear about the loss. MetroStars won on Sunday & just made the playoffs. Check em out this Saturday night.

     
  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger Dennis! said…

    I love sudoku. It's on the Washington Post Express. Now I get that paper just for that page. I can do the eaay and some mediums no problem, but the hard ones throw me, and frankly, I'm not willing to invest the hours it would take me to finish those....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.