It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

4.11.05

My friends are wiser than me. Not hard, I know. But I collect them for their intellect, such as this:

Love is like a piƱata - sometimes you swing and you miss and all you get is air, and you feel like a fool b/c your blindfolded and everyone is watching you miss; but every once in a while, when the timing is right, you swing, make a connection, and you the presents inside, which makes all of the foolish, blind swinging in the past seem worthwhile...

3 Comments:

  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger Erinna said…

    that is brilliant. I wish I'd said it. ;)

     
  • At 12:16 AM, Blogger EasyW said…

    Yeah, but that candy inside the pinata rots yer teeth...

    You're better off avoiding the pinata all together...

     
  • At 8:45 PM, Blogger Yoga Korunta said…

    Can't resist candy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.