It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

30.8.04

Politics, Religion (assuming Dogma counts as Religion) and TV

Dogma was the absolute best. Following by Chasing Amy. But this just about rocks.

And Kid Rock is a Republican? Why does that surprise me? Don’t get me wrong, he’s that side of sketchy, so it’s not like I wanted to claim him, I just figured that his sketchiness was left of center. Sometimes, I’m glad to be wrong.

I actually think that Checkpoint might be an interesting book. Not that I’m supporting assassination, but the concept itself must be intriguing.

I love how Bush has everyone else do his dirty work for him. First the Swift Boat Veterans, and now his wife. George Bush said "I think his [Kerry’s] service is heroic.I think him going to Vietnam was more heroic than my flying fighter jets. He was in harm's way and I wasn't." Yet his WIFE when asked if the ad by the Swift Boat Veterans was unfair answered: "I don't think so."

Fall television starts today. It’s not even Labor Day. I don’t get it. What is up with that??

3 Comments:

  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger Erinna said…

    Kid Rock? Doesn't surprise me at all. Sketchy, yes, but in that gun-totin', Confederate flag-wavin', snuff chewin', 40s drinkin' redneck kind of way. ;)

     
  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger Curtis said…

    I'm surprised the Republicans would want to claim the idiot. I mean, this is a guy who was asked to sing in the 7th inning stretch at Wrigley Field and didn't know to yell out "Get some runs" at the end, despite the fact the Cubs were down. Someone tried to whisper it to him so he blurts out "GET SOME LUNCH." Uh, sure thing Kid.

    To me not knowing baseball tradition is synonymous to wanting to destroy America, so I'm not suprised at all he's Republican.

     
  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger -Me said…

    "To me not knowing baseball tradition is synonymous to wanting to destroy America, so I'm not suprised at all he's Republican."

    OMG, that's hysterical.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.