It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

22.5.05

Via Matt, contributing to my dorkiness (I can accept it), comes this quiz:



I *like* the results of this one... :) (I've noticed that I always have characters strong with the force...) But I saw that Matt was Qui-Gon Jinn, and after the question about me and how I felt most comfortable ("Going your own way. Alone.") that's who I expected to be. (Unlike Matt, I find his character interesting, 'cause he was such a Jedi rebel. You have to wonder how the galexy would have turned out if he would have consented to the counsel and not taken Anakin as a pupil. But alas...the world shall never know.)

2 Comments:

  • At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Damn, I'm Luke. No Yoda for me on this one :(

     
  • At 11:56 PM, Blogger -Me said…

    HA!

    (Funny we're reversed though.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.