It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

1.6.05

So I have to let you all know something. I'm bisocial. "Bisociality is the potential for behaviors associated with more than one social interaction paradigm. A bisocial person may not be equally cool and dorky, and the degree may vary over a lifetime."

The sad thing is, I spend much of the day analyzing with my one friend (who is going to see REM with me) the distinction between dorks, nerds, geeks and freaks. My personal poison are dorks and freaks. The geeks never did it for me, and the nerds never really did either, although they are the sentimental favorites.

So what's your distinction? I suspect most of the people who read this fall into one of those categories. Personally, dorkiness permeates from me. I never sat at the cool kids lunch table. (Actually, not true, I sat at the "cool kids" lunch table in law school, which just goes to show how truly pathetic the competition in law school was like. (Perhaps I was just the dorkiest dork in law school, making me cool??)

5 Comments:

  • At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have I mentioned how JEALOUS I am of you seeing REM in ROME??! Yeah yeah I know I saw them already, but that was the past & you'll be seeing them in 9 days!!!

     
  • At 9:30 PM, Blogger EasyW said…

    Are you a "Tina Fey-like" dork? I hope so, cause she's a hottie!

     
  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger Matthew said…

    I'd probably fall under the "dork" and "freak" labels. Heh.

     
  • At 3:19 PM, Blogger -Me said…

    I am most excited. I leave tomorrow. :)

    I like Tina Fey. And she's smart too.

    Matthew, see, that's the best to be!

     
  • At 3:50 PM, Blogger Kevin Whinnery said…

    Another thriller between the Tribe and the Twins today - the last few series have been knock down, drag out street fights. I don't know if my nerves can take this much longer. Good thing they're not playing another series until September, they'll need the rest.

    Johan also struck out 14 batters today through eight innings - that is just silly.

    And if you get time, send a letter to Jhonny Peralta and tell him to shave off that absurd chinstrap beard. I bet his mom is mortified.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.