It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

22.11.05

I went to Target last night. There were people liked out outside ready for the new Nintendo 360. It was freezing last night. Idiots. I make fun of those 5 am day after Thanksgiving shoppers too. There isn't a sale in the world that gets me up and at a store at that time.

Driving in this am, the wind was blowing quite hard, and watching the waves crash into the rocks (and sometimes onto the shoreways!) was awesome. (Yes, I was doing that when I should have been watching the road...) But seriously, it was great. I love going by the lake whent he wind is whipping like that. It takes days to get all the knots out of my hair, but at the same time, it's totally worth it. I'm one of those awful people who, when driving a convertible, likes to stand and have the wind blow at me. Same with a moon roof (or is a sun roof, I can never tell the difference). I know, I know, it's dangerous, so don't tell the police. They'll watch out for me then, and we can't have that.

I need a drink...

5 Comments:

  • At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I do the same thing with my moon/sun/whatever roof in my car. One of these days a cop is going to catch me and throw the book at me. Glad I'm not the only one that does that. :)

     
  • At 11:20 PM, Blogger Yoga Korunta said…

    It's a cry for help!

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger -Me said…

    Jason - I'm glad that I'm not theo nly one too!

    Yoga, what is a cry for help?

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger -Me said…

    I was a colecovision fan.

     
  • At 1:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmmm, I've heard rumors that the author might have been one of the people in line at midnight to get the new Harry Potter book, but I can't confirm... Pot? Kettle? Black? We're all nerds, we just might nerd out over different things.

    And, "manipulated to buy stuff"? Is it not possible that most of those people just really love videogames?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.