It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

13.6.05

Can you believe that I went halfway across the world, and REM didn't even sing It's The End Of The World As We Know It?? Seriously and truly?

More later. The flight from hell (a word of advice - never fly American Airlines.) Incompetence makes my blood boil. I learned that the French have never historically been our allies from an American in Paris. Went lots of places and saw lots of things. Oh, the places you can go. (And the work waiting for you when you return.)

So what happened in the world while I was away? (No CNN even...) Anything major?

9 Comments:

  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Jim Eastman said…

    Welcome back! :-)

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm guessing they ended the concert w/"Man on the Moon"?

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger Matthew said…

    It's good to have you back! I'd been wondering what'd happened to you (guess I forgot about the trip to Europe). :-/

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger -Me said…

    Thanks Jim. Totally correct Caren. And yup, that's where I've been Matthew. :)

     
  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger Jerry Ritcey said…

    I take it your American in Paris only took History of America - 2000 to present?

     
  • At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger -Me said…

    Jerry - funny story, I told that to an associat ehere, who said, "I can make that argument." I was floored. TWO crazy people think that.

    Jennie - I did see Borowitz Report today. I love him.

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger -Me said…

    Jason, why are you in India??

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger -Me said…

    Fun...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.