It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

23.11.05

When one is having a bad day, one should never start to drink. The day will not end well. Yesterday constitutes a "not good day." Therefore, it makes perfect sense for me to have five glasses of wine, some Tropical Punch drink created by Rob (the bartender) and two or three (I stopped being able to count) sex on the dryer drinks. (I have no idea what that was, but it was yummy, so if anyone is at D'Vine, as for that.)

I had plans to go to happy hour with my football team even before I started having a bad day. But "a drink" and "several drinks" are two different things. I was totally unable to drive home. Thankfully, my friend drove me home AND picked my ass up this morning and drove me to work. Aww...

And a text message was sent to a certain boy. It said, "I'm sure you know by now, but I am into you, we should go out sometime. Call me."

This to me is forward and direct, and invites a response. Even if the response is, "are you f-ing kidding me? I'm not interested!"

However, he didn't respond. So my ego is wounded (this is the same boy who wounded my ego a while back, so at least multiple boys aren't wounding my pride.)

Rob, the bartenderm told me that if he was not into me, he was clearly gay. (I think the bartender just liked me b/c I was wearing a low cut shirt. That's ok, I've been liked for worse reasons.)

And I woke up at 6 am still somewhat drunk.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.