It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

26.1.06

First, the attempts to get the medicine in my cat leave me winded, scratched, and exhausted. First, you have to get her. THis isn't my trusting cat who likes to be icked up or pet. No, this is my "I'm invisible so you can't see me, but if you get to close, I'm running under the bed" cat. I've had people stay at my house for a long weekend and have no idea that I have more than one cat. So getting her is a challege. Then, the medicine is supposed to be shaken - but how can I shake it when it takes me forever to get her? By the time I get her, it's not shaken anymore. Then if I manage to get her, I have to pry her mouth open. Has she glued her mouth shut, or what? She squirms, she won't open her mouth, she tries to get away. I can't even handle a cat, how will I handle a child one day?

Second, rock climbing take 2 was a bit better, meaning I managed not to scream, something that both the owner and the random guy who laughed at me when I said I wasn't smart enough to climb the wall pointed out. But the class, rather than just 2 people, had 6 people in it. Which means that I didn't get to climb as often. It was a lot of boring sitting around. And we all know that I hate being bored. So I want to learn to belay so that I can go whenever I want (well, whenever I can convince someone to go with me) rather than having to do the class and whatnot.

Finally, the list of the top 10 hottest hunks on tv. I'm so glad they went with Josh Holloway on Lost over Matthew Fox. I really can't stand the character Jack. Others include the guy from Prison Break (well, duh), Patrick Dempsey (we all fondly remember those 80s movies. Does he make anyone else want to start calling some of those nerds to see how they turned out??) a bunch of gusy from shows that I've never seen, the teen superman, and Jared Padalecki from Supernatural. I've seen Supernatural (kinda creepy, actually) but I'm not sure which one he is. One brother - the younger one - is really cute. But I have to take issue with this for not putting (1) Logan from Veronica Mars and (2) Ted from How I Met Your Mother on the list. Geesh. Ok, maybe Logan only makes it because I love the asshole and the angst, but Ted? Hello...

I'm heading to Lakewood bars tonight - and great ideas as to what bars I should hit?

7 Comments:

  • At 2:40 AM, Blogger derek said…

    I wish I knew...

     
  • At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The vet always tells me to make a "kitty burrito," wrapping the cat up in a blanket or towel with just its head sticking out. Which makes it a little easier, but still not that much. (The first time or two, you have surprise working in your favor, but now, my cats have figured out how to free themselves from the kitty burrito). Its hard, as just one person, to administer meds to a cat.

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Mmm Shemar Moore is on the list. Dee-lish-us.

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger Yoga Korunta said…

    Put the med in something kitty likes-maple syrup?

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger All Things Jennifer said…

    Poor Zoie!!!

     
  • At 3:03 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    I don't really find Sawyer hot. He gives off too much of a skeevy vibe for my taste. But Logan definitely should be on the list.

    Jared on Supernatural is the younger brother. He's cute, but in my opinion, the older brother is the hotter one.

    And I think your Ted suffers the same fate as my Jim on The Office: they don't fit the typical defintion of "hunk", but they are total TV boyfriend material.

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger derek said…

    I second eden...I am firmly in the heterosexual camp but I have to give Shemar Moore the nod. He's the kind of dude that, if he took your girlfriend, you can't be too mad at him. Come on, he's Shemar Moore!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.