It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

24.1.06

So everyone knows that I like How I Met Your Mother. Last night? So adorable. I know, I know, I'm supposed to cheer for Ted and Robin, but I already know that he doesn't end up with her, so who really cares?? (And yes, I still think that Ted, Josh Radnor, is adorable.) But when e walked nto that baker and stoof there, half defiant, and then they got together at the end, it was adorable. Yes, underneath it all, I'm a romantic girl. Gak.

But really. He's simply adorable. How can you not love him??



Turns out that my cat has bartonellosis. (It's the cat scratch disease.) My poor baby kitten. This is likely why she had to have 10 teeth pulled a few years ago. So now I have to get an antibiotic and hope that she won't need more teeth pulled. She could have given into me and my other cat too.

And I woke up this morning with an awful migraine (and an eye infection). Ugh. I assumed that the day would get better. Oops. My migraine never went away. When I first went to the office, I closed my blinds, turned the light off, and closed the door. Still, the light from the computer was too much for me. It was painful. It started to go away around lunch, and then came back later in the night. (So if there are typos here, I'm not looking at the keys, I'm just typing by memory.)

4 Comments:

  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger derek said…

    I like that show...since I don't have a DVR anymore, I don't get to watch as much as I would like. Neil Patrick Harris as a jerk (in the vein of Jay from Herman's Head) is hilarious!


    I am a romantic too...but shhh...don't tell anyone.

     
  • At 6:07 PM, Blogger Yoga Korunta said…

    Hope you feel better soon!

     
  • At 11:52 PM, Blogger -Me said…

    Derek, you are missing out.
    Yoga, I had my migraine two days. It wasn't fun.

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger Dennis! said…

    I love NPH!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.