It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

22.1.06

We played against another high school team this week. Yet another team to bribe with beer next week (one of the teams that played at 10 was our age. I look forward to playing them.) :) This week, we managed to tie. I took that as a victory. We subbed more often at the beginning of the game. The ref is kinda sexist though. At one point, I went after the ball. So did one of the guys on the other team. We collided. The guy got called. I'm not sure for what. On another play. my brother and I girl went after the ball. The girl swept my brother off his feet. My brother got called. So basically, anytime a guy and a girl are together, the guy is getting called...Good to know. But I do have to say, his field where we play, Greenbriar in Parma Heights, may have the best turf I've ever played on. Hell, it's better than the grass I've played on in the spring and summer.

And my TiVo messed up taping Desperate Housewives. What happened?

And next Monday, the Cleveland Professional 20/30 Club is putting on a seminar on Technology for the Young Professional. It starts at 6 at Great Lakes Brewing Co. Rockefeller Room. Speaksers are JJ DeGeronimo of TechEdge and George Nemeth of Brewed Fresh Daily. I highly recommend it to everyone.


4 Comments:

  • At 1:44 AM, Blogger derek said…

    I would go but I can't...

    I have class from 6pm to 10pm :-(.

     
  • At 7:38 AM, Blogger George Nemeth said…

    Will you be there?

     
  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger Yoga Korunta said…

    Why do you schedule the fun things when I'm busy!?!

     
  • At 11:53 PM, Blogger -Me said…

    Derek, too bad.
    George, as I said, yes initally but now I have a meeting so will miss it.
    Yoga, the 20/30 Club plans these events well in advance. It's not me scheduling things.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.