It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

14.6.05

Fun via Erin:

Pick a band/artist now answer the questions using ONLY song titles from the chosen band/artists…add your answers and repost…let’s see all the different bands and songs….get creative and have fun!

1. artist choice: REM

2. are you a male or female: Femme Fatal

3. describe yourself: Untitled

4. how do you feel about yourself: I Am Superman

5. describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: Tempted to go with Bang and Blame (sorry that was crude) but I’ll stick with Departure and Aftermath

6. describe your current boyfriend/girlfriend: The One I Love

7. describe your current location: Cuyahoga

8. describe where you want to be: Nightswimming

9. your best friend is: All The Right Friends

10. your favorite color: Electron Blue. Or Orange Crush. I was gonna say Beachball, but I figured that would just confuse you all. (Truly, my favorite color, as you all know, is red, orange, yellow, blue, black and brown.)

11. what’s the weather like: Some might say Burning Hell because it’s so hot, but I like that, so I’ll say Summer Turns To High, though sooner or later the thunderstorms are supposed to start (yay!) and then it gets cold (boo hiss) making it a Bad Day.

12. if your life was a television show what would it be called: It’s The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) (come on, you knew that was coming)!

13. what is life to you: Crazy; Carnival of Sorts (tie)

14. what is the best advice you have to give: Everybody Hurts; Walk Unafraid (tie)

15. if you could change your name what would you change it to:
You

4 Comments:

  • At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I gave it a shot. Harder than I thoguht it would be.

    http://www.xtra-rant.com/2005/06/15/1292/

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger -Me said…

    Cuyahoga is an older song. They sing it every time when in Cleveland. Go figure, huh?

    Jason, it was somewhat hard. I agree.

     
  • At 1:15 AM, Blogger Dern said…

    Welcome back hope you had a good trip and looking forward to seeing some pictures posted.

    (list looks hard....will have to give it a shot)

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger -Me said…

    Thanks. I have pictures, but I don't reallyl ike them. So I'll have to go back.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.