It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

13.6.05

My secretary, who has been at the firm for 10 years, just told me that she turned in her 2 weeks notice today.

This is truly a sad, sad day in my world...

I went thruogh 5 secertaries before I found a good one. And now...now I am abandoned to the lions and tigers and bears. Oh my...

5 Comments:

  • At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope your next one is good.

    Or at least doesn't try to get you fired. ;)

    (BTW, Welcome back from your trip. Did you take pictures?)

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger -Me said…

    Me too!

    Thanks. Of COURSE I took pictures. I'm a picture freak. What can I say?

     
  • At 9:11 AM, Blogger Matthew said…

    That's too bad, Stephanie.

    Do you know why she's leaving (or can you tell us?)

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger -Me said…

    Jason, I get them back at 9 pm tonight...

    Matthew, she is leaving b/c she got an offer she couldn't refuse. Better pay, doesn't have to work Saturdays, and it's closer to home. It's a great opportunity for her, and it's for a client who knows her from working with the partner, not a rival law firm. It's the best thing for HER, it just makes ME sad. It's all about me, you know. Plus, not only was she a great secretary, she was a good friend. So I'm losing doubly.

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger -Me said…

    Well, now she has no reason to come downtown ever. Which is where I go out. So...you know.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.