It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

28.6.05

So...I got home today and my alarm was going off. So fucking annoying. It took me several phone calls and about 45 minutes to make the noise stop. I have the world's worst headache now.

I bought a purse from Caren and recommend that all do so. Proceeds to benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. $35. Tempting, no? So go spend your money.

You know, I didn't listen to Bush's speech tonight. I think that's why I'm still in a decent mood at 10:58.

I got a $500 bill for when I went to the emergecy room. That is the part that *wasn't* covered by insurance. Yes, the entire bill was almost $7000. Ugh. All because of a soccer collision.

And I had a party with the mayor this evening. She gave a speech. It was actually a pretty focused speech. I was impressed with her. Cleveland has lots of problems, and she was highlighting them and why things are or are not a real problem.

Anyway, I'm still catching up on sleep, so I'm off to bed. More later.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:11 PM, Blogger All Things Jennifer said…

    Love you.

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger Matthew said…

    A party with the mayor? How swanky!

    I haven't had medical insurance for 3 1/2 years now, and believe me, the bills ain't no fun.

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the *shout out* on the handbags!! (I know how early 1990s of me to use that phrase.)

    Hope you get caught up on your sleep!!

     
  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger -Me said…

    Love you too Jen.

    Matthew, not as impressive as it seems. Been there, done that. It was held at our law firm even. I can't imagine having to pay the entire $6000 or so myself!! Wow! I was complaining about the $500 AFTER insurance! I hope you never get sick!!

    Caren, No problem a all! It's a great cause!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.