It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

24.6.05

I desperately need to get some sleep...I have had 3 hours or less 8 nights in a row. Now, I'm not a math major or anything, but that's 24 hours of sleep. I would prefer that in about 3 days, not 8 days.

So once I return to the land of normal, I will tell you all about this Trial Advocacy seminar I've been in. Actually, I'll mostly bitch about my partner and complain about my lack of sleep. I know, you all can't wait....

3 Comments:

  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger Matthew said…

    Go to bed, Stephanie!

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger annush said…

    3 hours of sleep per night??
    I would kill myself if I saw myself in that situation.

    You are officially my hero...crankiness and all :)

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger -Me said…

    Matthew, Thanks for the advice. I did. :)

    Annush, You get used to it. I think. Maybe. You just don't WANT to.

    I slept 9 hours last night. I was sleping weird hours (first it was from 1-4, but it turned into 12-3.) The problem with the 12-3 is that when I was at the bar last night, I had to elave around 12 and it was b/c I had been up 21 hours already. I can't wait to get back into a "routine," you know?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.