It's the end of the world as we know it...

Politics, philosophy, the law, current events, left leaning debates, religion, baseball, football, pop culture, growing up Greek, random events in my life...whatever hits my mind at the time.

15.6.05

I saw lightening bugs last night. A few weeks earlier than I saw them last year. AND I bought a few packs of sparklers last night from the grocery store. (If anyone wants to know what gift to buy me for the first day of summer, sparklers always work.)

And what is the weather in Cleveland doing today? Umm...hello, I've got Dave Matthews tickets tonight. Outside. Please stop raining. Thanks for your consideration.

And I have to say, I am somewhat pleased to read this story. I know, I am a horrible person. But they tried to turn him into some evil man who abused his wife without any evidence, and the accusations were enough for him to receive death threats. And the brain damage was irreversible, despite what senators said. Yet even faced with that, the parents still argue that this shows what they have been saying. Umm....no, you have been saying that he abused her and that she was aware of what was going on. At this point, I just feel awful for him, who spent years being attacked at the same time he was trying to accept the fact that this wife was gone to him. Anyway, that's all I'm going to say about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site
Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise Listed in LS Blogs Blog Directory & Search engine

Days until Bush leaves office.
Designed by georgedorn and provided by Positronic Design.
Grab your own copy here.